Tuesday, July 19, 2011

His love will wipe away all our tears...

 Over the years since I began this blog, I've had friends send me photos of hearts they discover in their worlds.  I always love it when I see these reminders of God's love in our daily lives.  I especially love that others see them, too... and it's that much more special when they share them with me.

One of my friends has several daughters, and they love to send me photos of the hearts they discover.   The photo below is one the girls sent me awhile ago.   Unfortunately, on my cell phone's tiny screen, I couldn't tell what it actually was and had to ask...

only to discover it was... 
a roll of toilet paper!!!!
 They couldn't wait to send it to me, and it definitely made me smile!!  God uses the strangest things to speak to us, if we have eyes to see! 

...And the Lord GOD 
will wipe tears away from all faces... 
~Isaiah 25:8

2 comments:

  1. Awwww .... we Morel chicks LOVE YOU Miss Sharilyn!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. debra!!! i've missed you & have been thinking of you often! so good to see you here!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...